- Description: An inspirational montage made by the blending of two or more images, and the use of typography.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, Steps taken while designing):
1.) I cropped the background image to 8.5×11.
2.) I selected night time sky photo with the man and then cropped the entire picture until only the man was left with a hard edged brush tool.
3.) Using the same brushed tool I did the same with the dragon clip art
4.) I then aligned the two images onto the evening grass field. I then dropped the opacity of the dragon to 75% to make it look as imaginary as possible.
5.) I increased the saturation on the grassy field so the image was clearer.
6.) I added some type with three contrasting fonts with golden color to make it stand out.
7.) Programs/Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop
- Message: To let people know the power imagination has in our lives
- Audience: Those to shy to pursue their creative dreams.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned not to make my image complicated. Keeping it small and simple is fine.
- Filter / Colorization used and where it was applied: I applied a little bit of saturation on the night grass field to darken the image and make it clear.
- Color scheme and color names: Tetradic- Blue, purple, golden, green.
- Title Font Name & Category: Edwardian Script- Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Adobe Devanagari- San Serif
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site): https://unsplash.com/photos/g0q8PpjCZRA https://unsplash.com/photos/oMpAz-DN-9I http://images.clipartpanda.com/flying-dragon-silhouette-jcxXEogcE.png